The 8 Components of an Ideal Disciple for the Release the Glory Class
There are eight components that comprise an ideal disciple for the Release the Glory Class. These components were developed based on experiential knowledge of the type of person who is able to maximize the accelerated pace and the higher-level of supernatural education. Newborn babes and childish types will not be able to fully digest the meat in this class. You will need to honestly assess where you are prior to registering. In short, count the cost and assess your level of spiritual maturity.
- An ideal disciple for this class is one who does not resist being set free from the cycles and strongholds in his or her life.
- An ideal disciple for this class is one who is open to refinement of the small foxes that spoil the glory vine.
- An ideal disciple for this class is one who expects to engage angels, see open Heavens and visions, visit the throne room, behold the glory, and expects much, much more. If you are afraid to go deep into the supernatural, you are not an ideal disciple for this class.
- An ideal disciple for this class is one who is comfortable using technology and believes there is no distance in glory. In other words, the ideal disciple expects God to reach through the computer and transform him or her. If virtual learning is not your thing, you are not an ideal disciple for this class.
- An ideal disciple for this class is one who is willing to let go of eons of erroneous teachings and poorly-described Kingdom principles. In other words, the ideal disciple is willing to let go of years of bad teaching and ungodly terminology. If you are unwilling to learn the articulation of the glory realm in a fresh and new way, you are not an ideal disciple. An ideal disciple for this class recognizes that some things are not working right in his or her life due to erroneous teachings. Then, he or she is willing to do something about it. He or she is ready to embrace a new, fresh glory, coupled with its own perfected making process and language.
- An ideal disciple for this class possesses an open posture. In other words, the ideal disciple does not think he or she knows it all. The ideal disciple does not act like he or she can’t be taught anything about glory due to his or her own personal “supernatural encounters.” If you are one who has had some glorious encounters and carries on like you have arrived, but you haven’t been transformed by your encounters, you are not an ideal disciple. An ideal disciple for this class does not feel he or she has arrived due to his or her encounters.
- An ideal disciple for this class is one who recognizes that there is more in God and he or she is ready to do what it takes to be, do, and experience more.
- An ideal disciple for this class is one who is not easily sidetracked by excuses and being so overly critical that he or she misses the moment of transformation.
If you are an ideal disciple, welcome to a new way of living. This is more than a class. You are signing up to live in God’s #glory. The investment is nonrefundable. If you sign up and we discover you are not an ideal disciple, the investment may be applied to an upcoming class at the discretion of your glory teacher.